The review procedure must pass all the articles submitted to the editorial office of the journal.
1. The author issues an editorial article, which must meet the requirements of the journal and rules for the preparation of articles. Manuscripts that do not meet accepted requirements are not allowed for further consideration.
2. For the review of articles as reviewers are members of the editorial board of the publication.
3. The review is conducted confidentially on the principles of double-blind review (double-blind “review”, when neither the author nor the reviewer knows about each other). The interaction between the author and the reviewers is through the responsible secretary of the
4. After final analysis of the article, the reviewer gives the final recommendations.
5. The editorial by e-mail informs the author of the results of the review:
- accepted for publication,
- accepted for publication with remarks,
- was rejected.